English speaking WWOOFer from Wales, from October on.

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

English speaking WWOOFer from Wales, from October on.

Beitrag von Welshy am Mi Sep 11, 2013 10:06 pm

I apologise for my lack of German, I am trying to learn but it is a slow process, hopefully being in Germany could help with that.

I have been at a Camphill in England for the last year and a half and could do with a change. While I enjoy working on the farm the government is changing most other aspects of the community.

I have worked with pigs, cows, chickens and goats with goats being my favourite creature to work with. I can drive a tractor (certified) and trailer with a variety of PTO devices and a quadbike (certified). I have some basic welding skills and enjoy putting up fences. I also have some small experience with biodynamics.

I'm 23 and would like to spend at least a year in Germany to see how the culture and climate suit me and as such am very flexible regarding how long could stay, I would be happy if anyone could offer me a few weeks at least.

My preference would be to stay in Baden-Württemberg as I have visited the region before and I know some people nearby but I would be happy anywhere in Germany.

Many thanks.

Welshy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 0

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: English speaking WWOOFer from Wales, from October on.

Beitrag von Fercher von Steinwand e.V am Do Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Hello Welshy,

we are in BaWü, about 100km south of Stuttgart. You might have a look on our websites www.ferchervonsteinwand.org and www.kooperative.de
If you want to join us, please send an email to ulrike@ferchervonsteinwand.org

many greetings
Ulrike

Fercher von Steinwand e.V

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Benutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.ferchervonsteinwand.org

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: English speaking WWOOFer from Wales, from October on.

Beitrag von Biberburg am Di Sep 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey Welshy

If you are still (or again) looking for a place, have a look at our profil ("Hof Biberburg" / Nr. 9980) and see, if you can imagine, to stay with us for a while. Maybe you need some experiance with horses next... :-)
We are building fences all the time; would be great, to get some help!
So long...keep the wind in the sails...
Doro*

Biberburg

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

WWOOFING in the Weser Uplands Northern Hesse

Beitrag von biohof-verna am Mi Sep 18, 2013 11:39 am

Hi Welshy,

we are looking for help with the fruit harvesting and processing into juice and cider. Moreover, there are working outside in the winter and spring. You can see below the 116 Farm description for more details about our company.

Regards
Friedhelm

biohof-verna

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten