Looking for a family farm to learn German! :)

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

Looking for a family farm to learn German! :)

Beitrag von Maria Francesca am Fr März 04, 2016 10:12 am

***UPDATE***
Thank you very much for your answers and help!
I've found another farm, but if I'll come back another time
I certainly take you in consideration again!

Best regards,
Maria Francesca

Hello Everyone,
I'm Maria Francesca, I'm from Italy and  I'm 19 years old. Smile
I'm looking Shocked for a family farm  in Bayern (if possible, so I can arrive by train  rabbit ) to work and to learn German this summer, maybe in August (because in June and July I have exams bounce ).
I'm studying this language at university but I'm still at an A1 level. Would this be a problem for you? Because I don't know understand much of German pale
Is there anyone who could help me? Very Happy
Thank you!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Translation (Google Translater) scratch

Hallo an alle,
Ich bin Maria Francesca, ich komme aus Italien und ich bin 19 Jahre alt.
Ich suche nach einen familiengeführten Hof in Bayern (wenn möglich, so konnte ich mit dem Zug anreisen) zu arbeiten und zu lernen Deutsch, vielleicht in diesem Sommer im August (weil, bevor ich Prüfung).
Ich bin diese Sprache an der Universität zu studieren, aber immer noch auf dem Niveau A1 sind, so dass ich nicht sprechen und nicht verstehen, sehr gut deutsch. Es wäre ein Problem für Sie sein?
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Vielen Dank !!

Zuletzt von Maria Francesca am Do März 10, 2016 5:46 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

Maria Francesca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: Looking for a family farm to learn German! :)

Beitrag von Weingut am Fr März 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi Maria Francesca,

if you are also interessted in getting to know a winery at the Mosel (West of Germany) we would be happy to welcome you. During the summer time we care of the vines in the vineyards such as canopy management and also help the plants with biodynamic stuff and tees to fight fungus deseases. We, that is my husband and I and normally some other wwoofers or heplers. We normally speak German at home, so you could prove your German. I speak also portuguese and understand a little bit of italian. We could find a way to understand each other, I´m sure. If you are interessted in have a look at 887. There you´ll find more information about us. By the way, I think it´s not a big problem to come with the train from Italy to the Mosel. Ma husband and I are originally from Bavaria Surprised) Warm regards, Alexandra

Weingut

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Maria Francesca am Sa März 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Weingut schrieb:Hi Maria Francesca,

if you are also interessted in getting to know a winery at the Mosel (West of Germany) we would be happy to welcome you. During the summer time we care of the vines in the vineyards such as canopy management and also help the plants with biodynamic stuff and tees to fight fungus deseases. We, that is my husband and I and normally some other wwoofers or heplers. We normally speak German at home, so you could prove your German. I speak also portuguese and understand a little bit of italian. We could find a way to understand each other, I´m sure. If you are interessted in have a look at 887. There you´ll find more information about us. By the way, I think it´s not a big problem to come with the train from Italy to the Mosel. Ma husband and I are originally from Bavaria Surprised) Warm regards, Alexandra

Hi Alexandra,
Thank you for answering me!
I'll let you know as soon as possible If I can come to your vineyard. Wink
Best regards,
Maria Francesca

Maria Francesca

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Jagdwirtschaft-Hof am Do März 10, 2016 11:23 am

Hello Maria Francesca,

we live definitely not in Bavaria, sorry Smile but we are all from Bavaria and our "farm" is in the  north, near the border to Poland and near the Baltic Sea. Please have a look to Farm-No. 703.  I think, to travel there is no big problem because, we are also near to BERLIN (by train 1 hour, or so) and there are many different ways to travel very cheap to BERLIN. Except German, we speak also English, French and a little, little bit Italian. Anyway, the purpose of your trip was to learn German, right? Wink
It would be nice to hear from you and have a good time.
Bye, Bye
Marion

Jagdwirtschaft-Hof

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten