American looking for September work

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

American looking for September work

Beitrag von bjm522 am Sa Aug 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello! My name is Brandon and I am an American travelling through Europe and I am interested in working on for up to two weeks in September.

I am 29, large build and can do heavy work, as well as lighter tasks. I have experience caring for and training horses, as well as construction and engineering skills.

I want to learn about culture here and would love to share mine. I have German heritage and would like to get in touch with my roots while learning more about farming.

I can take the train and walk up to 15km to your farm, but pickup from train station is preferred. I have full camping gear for sleeping outside and only need food. Locations with internet are preferred.

Please reply if you have any questions or if you would like to have me work for you.

Thank you!!!

bjm522

Anzahl der Beiträge : 0

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: American looking for September work

Beitrag von vom-Eulenhaus am Sa Aug 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello Brandon,
If you like , you can come to us.
We have no horses , but a few sheeps, chicken and dogs..all endangered species and at the red list to prevent them..
We also prefer ,,old,,plants before the world forget them..
Everything is not a big farm, we try to get Selbstversorger and learning by using permakultur..
So if you think ..this is the right place for you..Hof nr 745 near Heidelberg
Wlan is here too
Kindest regards
Elsie vom Eulenhaus

vom-Eulenhaus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Re: American looking for September work

Beitrag von martin.baeumer@gmx.de am Mi Aug 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Hello Brandon,
if You are still looking for a a place to stay, take a look at Hof Nr. 766. We are small, very familiar und have american roots because I have been born on Long Island (New York State). Please feel free to contact us If You want.
Yours
Martin

martin.baeumer@gmx.de

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Benutzerprofil anzeigen

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten